Local Shipping (within Malaysia)
We delivers your order Poslaju courier. At a time when rate is cheaper, we will post out your item using Domestic parcel via Pos Malaysia. Shipping cost will be determine during checkout after you enter your address.
For international customer, we deliver via FlexiPack International by Pos Malaysia.
Please be noted, there will be extra charges (labeled Handling Charges) of RM4.60 for International Track On RR. This charges are Registration fees (RM1.60) and service charge of (RM3.00) for transmission of a registered postal article to a foreign destination. You will be given tracking number so you can track your parcel movement.
- The estimated delivery time listed applies to major cities only. Delivery to areas outside of major cities may incur additional days
- Packets, envelopes with enclosures, documents and merchandises are subjected to customs inspection and clearance. Items subjected to customs inspection and/or clearance may incur additional 48-72 hours
- If Express Mail service is used, delivery time may be one (1) day earlier than air mail.
- Items may be subjected to additional control and domestic rules of the destination country. Where such circumstances occur, the sender is advised to deal directly with the relevant authorities in the destination country
Our delivery take steps below:
(1) We will confirm payment from Maybank or Paypal.
(2) Once payment confirmed, your item will be checked for defect. It will be then packed nicely to avoid damage during shipment.
(3) Tracking number will be given at your Order Details page after parcel has been sent to our courier agent.
Delivery will take 1-2 day for inside Malaysia and for international delivery will take up to three week from the time your parcel sent to courier agent.
To track your package